Practice Areas:
Automobile Accidents
The law firm of Thomas Gabryszewski represents clients who have suffered personal injuries as a result of the negligent driving of others. Such motor vehicle accidents include those involving uninsured, drunk or hit and run drivers. 

Injuries suffered as a result of these types of accidents can be severe and life altering. Our goals is to obtain maximum compensation for the client for damages such as pain and suffering, disability, medical expenses caused by the accident, loss of salary due to inability to work and property damage.

If you or someone you love has been involved in a motor vehicle accident and may have a valid negligence claim, you should take action as quickly as possible.  Statutes of limitations are important as they may bar your claim if brought too late.  Please contact our office at 312 856-1099, or via email:  We will gladly review the details of your situation and consult with you on the best course of action. There is absolutely NO FEE for a consultation, and no obligation of any kind.

Workers Compensation is a system of benefits provided by law to most workers who have job-related injuries or illnesses. Benefits are paid for injuries that are caused, in whole or in part, by an employee’s work. This may include the aggravation of a pre-existing condition, injuries brought on by the repetitive use of a part of the body, heart attack, or any other physical problem caused by work. Benefits are paid regardless of fault. 

If you suffer from a work-related injury or illness, you should take the following steps: 

Get Medical Assistance. By law, your employer must pay for all necessary medical services required to cure or relieve the effects of the injury or illness. The employee may choose two physicians, surgeons, or hospitals.  In some circumstances, the employer must also pay for physical, mental or vocational rehabilitation, with prescribed limits. 

Notify Your Employer.  You must notify your employer of the accidental injury or illness within 45 days, either orally or in writing. To avoid possible delays, it is recommended the notice also include your name, address, telephone number, Social Security number and a brief description of the injury or illness.
Learn Your Rights. Your employer is required by law to report accidents that result in more than three lost work days to the Workers’ Compensation Commission.  Once the accident is reported, you should receive a handbook that explains the law, benefits and procedures. If you need a handbook, please call the Commission or go to the Web site.

If you must lose time from work to recover from the injury or illness, you may be entitled to receive weekly payments and necessary medical care until you are able to return to the kind of work that is reasonably available to you. 

It is against the law for an employer to harass, discharge and refuse to rehire or in any way discriminate against an employee for exercising his or her rights under the Workers’ Compensation or Occupational Diseases Acts. 

If you file a fraudulent claim, you may be penalized under the law. 

Keep Within The Time Limits.  Generally, claims must be filed within three years of the injury or disablement from an occupational disease, or within two years of the last workers’ compensation payment, whichever is listed. Claims for pneumonoconiosis, radiological exposure, asbestosis or similar diseases have special requirements.

Injured workers have the right to reopen their case within 30 months after an award is made if the disability increases, but cases that are resolved by a lump-sum settlement contract approved by the Commission cannot be reopened.  Only settlements approved by the Commission are binding. 
 CALL Thomas Gabryszewski, Attorney at Law,  as soon as possible. (312) 856-1099


Jeżeli uczestniczyłeś w wypadku samochodowym, zadzwoń natychmiast na policję. Nigdy, wobec nikogo nie bierz winy na siebie. Zawsze postaraj się o nazwiska i numery telefonów wszystkich świadków oraz numery takich dokumentów jak prawa jazdy i polisy ubezpieczeniowe.

Jożeli odniosłeś obrażenia, postaraj się jak najszybciej o pomoc medyczną. Bardzo istotną rzecza,jest zrobienie zdjęć twojego pojazdu, odniesionych obrażeń oraz miejsca wypadku. Nie składaj żadnych oświadczeń wobec firmy ubezpieczeniowej czy jakiejkolwiek osoby reprezentującej drugą stronę. Natychmiast po wypadku skontaktuj się z naszą flrmą prawniczą. Może okazać się, że należy Ci się znaczne odszkodowanie finansowe jako rekompcnsata za cierpienie i ból, rachunki medyczne oraz stracony czas pracy. Nie pobieramy żadnych opłat aż do moment u wygrania odszkodowania. Pierwsza konsultacja bezpłatna.

Jeżeli uległeś wypadkowi w pracy, być może jesteś uprawniony do cotygodniowej rekompensaty za czasową niezdolność do pracy, do odzyskania poniesionych wydatków medycznych czy też jednorazowego odszkodowania za trwałą niezdolność do pracy. Jako Twoi adwokaci, zapewnimy Ci maksymalną wysokość odszkodowania, do jakiego masz prawo. Konsultacja bezpłatna. Nie pobieramy żadnych opłat aż do momentu, gdy otżymasz odszkodowanie. Już teraz dzwoń do biura prawniczego Thomas J. Gabryszewski, żeby przekonać się jakie środki prawne można zastosować w Twojej spawie.

Telefon: (312) 856-1099

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

HomePersonal Injury InstructionsInstrukcja Po PolskuPractice AreasContact Us

155 North Michigan Ave Suite # 9008Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: (312) 856-1099Fax: (312) 856-1099Email: 
(312) 856-1099